CCTV Works for HMC Main Campuses
Client: Hamad Medical Corporation
Completion Date: Expected July 2025
This project aims to upgrade the Security Systems for Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) premises. These premises include Hamad Main hospital, Rumailah Hospitals 1 & 2, Hamad Campus & Hamad Medical City.
We have been awarded the scope of upgrading the CCTV Systems. That includes all the necessary builders’ work, civil/structural, architectural, interior fit-out, MEP, ELV and external works (surveying, earthworks, excavation, cable laying, reinstatement of the surface finishes, constructing manholes, providing CCTV poles and necessary foundations, etc.) required to successfully commission the CCTV security surveillance system.
Our team, along with our specialized partner, is currently executing those activities during the facilities’ operational hours all whilst ensuring seamless integration.
- Construct new 70 IDF rooms & 4 control rooms (full fire rated walls) including the required raised floors, ceiling works and the other MEP activities not limited to HVAC, FF, FA, Power.
- Modify the installed containment network to accommodate the additional racks & cameras required to comply with the authority.
- Laying more than 30KM fiber cables in external including the manholes and pole foundation with the reinstatement activities for the landscape & asphalt works.
Standalone Health Center
Client: Private Engineering Office
Completion Date: May 2015
- Cooling system with total of 2 chillers 257 TR, 3 primary pumps, 3 secondary pumps, 8 AHU, 1 FAHU, 34 FCU &107 VAV.
- For ventilation equipment: a total of 82 exhaust & fresh ventilation fans.
- Firefighting sprinkler systems with 3 sets of fire pumps (500 GPM), FM200 system (27 rooms)
- Fuel system through 1 plant room, with a tank capacity of 15,000 liters.
- Switchgear package of 2 LV panels, 2 transformers, and 1 generator (1600 KVA) to cover 50% of total building load to ensure power reliability and stability.
- Supplied and installed FA system consisting of 8 loops (1055 detector devices) and different type of modules to interface with ACS, HVAC and Firefighting systems.
- Implemented CCTV system with 220 cameras and 1 workstation.
- Installed a building management system (BMS) to control all MEP services, including smoke fans, exhaust fans, and fresh fans.
- Supplied and installed Nurse call system for each patient bed – designed to meet the requirements of HTM 201 and BNHS C49. The system consists of, but is not limited to, 3 Nurse call stations, 92 Nurse call Points, 49 Nurse call for bed heads.